"The future is mobile. Our experts will ensure your
website is mobile friendly so that your business is
found across all devices."
The future is mobile. Mobile searches have surpassed desktop, and this is why it is imperative for your website to be mobile friendly. Have you taken the time to look at your website using a tablet or a smart phone? What is your initial impression? Did you find it difficult to read the information? Was it hard to navigate? If you have said yes to any of these questions, it means that your website is not mobile friendly. When a website is mobile friendly, it means that the site adjusts itself automatically for the device so that the user is able to read, interact and navigate with ease.
Why having a mobile friendly website is important:
- Mobile search is always on, whether on the go or at home and work.
- 77% of mobile searches are near a PC
- 48% of users stated if a website didn’t work correctly on their smartphone, it gave them the impression the company didn’t care about their business as per a survey conducted by Google.
- 67% of users are more likely to make a purchase with their smartphone devices on a mobile friendly site rather than on a non-mobile optimized site.
- 81% of mobile searches are driven by speed/convenience